WATER CONDITIONERS & WELL PUMPS / MASTER WATER CONDITIONERS / GOULDS WELL PUMPS
Serving The Wyoming Valley, PA / Luzerne County, PA And Surrounding Areas / To Include Northwest Monroe, PA.
C.W. Schultz & Son, Inc.
GEO-THERMAL & GREEN PRODUCTS
Bryant Geothermal heat pumps tap into the earth’s surface to use the energy and consistent heat found in the ground, a pond or well water as a heat source and heat sink- instead of using outside air like traditional heat pumps. Geothermal heat pumps provide both cooling and heating to your home, and are able to maintain the highest efficiency on even the coldest nights or hottest summer days, saving money.
Vertical Loops: Vertical loops utilize bore holes drilled to an average depth of 250 ft. Once the loop pipe is inserted into the bore, it is grouted using a bentonite mixture for maximum thermal conductivity. When space is limited vertical loops are the most common type of geothermal loop installed.
Once you’ve invested in a pool, it only makes sense to get the most enjoyment you can from it. But if your pool is too cold to use for many months at a time, you are not realizing the full benefit of your investment. Heating your pool with a solar powered pool heater can double your swim season. Additionally, having such a unique, eco-friendly feature can add greatly to the value of your home.
- Full Service Plumbing – Installation and Repairs
- Heating Systems – High Efficiency Heating
- Air Conditioning Systems Central A/C, Ductless, Heat Pumps, Rooftop Units, and PTAC Units
- High Efficiency Ductless AC and Heat Pump Systems Dual Fuel “Hybrid” Heating Systems, Geo-Thermal Heat Pumps
- Hot Water Heating Systems, On-Demand/Tankless and Tank, Gas and Electric
- Indoor Air Quality * Air Purification Systems Ventilation, Indoor Air Quality, Energy Recovery Ventilators, Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers, Electronic Air Cleaners, Purifiers , Zoning, High Quality Air Purification Systems
- Water Purification and Conditioners * Water Filtration
- Well Pumps
- Geo-Thermal and Green Products
- Bathroom Remodeling * Bathroom New Construction and Additions
- Environmentally Friendly Energy Saving Equipment
- Solar Domestic Water Heating and Pool Heating Equipment
- Energy Saving “Add-On” Equipment
- Gas and Oil Fired Hot Water and Steam Boilers
- Radiant In-Floor Heading
- Space Heating Equipment
- Electronic Air Cleaners
- Ultra Violet Lights
- Whole House Humidifiers
- Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Faucets – Tub, Shower, Kitchen and Lavatory
- All Plumbing Repairs and Fixture Replacement
- Preventive Maintenance Cleaning and Checking
- Water Pipe Repairs
- Well Pumps, Sump Pumps, Effluent Pumps
- Water and Sewer Line Replacement
- Water Testing